Loss of earnings for the self-employed

The only legal insurance obligation for a self-employed person is to join an AVS compensation fund for the 1stpillar.



It is therefore up to him/her to insure him/herself personally for the consequences of a prolonged work stoppage. The solution can consist in taking the provisions of the group insurance loss of health gain as a contract basis with some adjustments:

  • Include health and accident risks
  • Determine a fixed and agreed salary (including for example certain fixed costs) without obligation to match the AVS salary
  • Combine this insurance with a disability pension guarantee in addition to the Disability Insurance
Do you have any questions?
Ask us for more information