For any car trip, it is important to take out excellent insurance coverage, which will protect you financially, as well as other road users in the event of the unexpected.
Here are the different possible insurance coverage options:
- Civil liability (compulsory) for damage caused to third parties,
- Partial damage (fire and natural damage, theft, broken windows, etc.,
- Casco complete (damage due to collision for example),
- Accidents (services for passengers and/or driver),
- Legal protection (in the event of a dispute relating to the use of the vehicle in particular),
- Breakdown (assistance and breakdown service).