The collective health insurance contract for healing costs offers many advantages to the employees of your company in the form of discounts on the premiums of a selection of complementary insurance.
Benefits of the collective health contract
- Preferential conditions also granted to family members of employees (partner and children up to the age of 25) living in the same household.
- Social employer: positioning as an employer concerned with the well-being of its employees, offering its employees attractive conditions in health insurance. This improves the image and strengthens the attractiveness of your company as an employer.
- Absence management: reduction of absenteeism thanks to the provision of complementary services in the fields of health and prevention.
Operation of the collective health contract
- You subscribe free of charge to the framework contract for supplementary health insurance.
- The employees of your company subscribe on an individual basis.
- They have the choice between several levels of services.
These services are free of charge or honorarium for our customers.
Why Symphony SA?
- One specialist to guide you through the insurance “jungle”.
- Services and skills of an independent and neutral broker.
- Symphony SA has been a recognized player in the insurance brokerage industry for over 35 years.
- Twenty employees, active throughout French-speaking Switzerland.
- 30,000 customers, 70,000 contracts for a premium volume of almost 100 million.
- Registered in the official register of intermediaries, FINMA n ° 10807.
- Accredited by the main insurance companies and health insurers.
- Partnership with banks and financial intermediaries.